wtorek, 11 marca 2014

The story

As you all know whe had been witnessing an extremely hard week of winter this year.
During this time I took a bus and  I was heading home for the weekend as usual.
I remember it was absolutely freezing outside that day. There was an extreme blizzard with a very strong wind. The roads were nearly invisible. The foregoing weather anomalies put as through hell. We stuck in the middle of nowhere. Everyone was absolutely devastated. At first we were waiting for some help. We were hoping for a replacement bus or a plow. After few hours we understood there was no soap for it.
I'll never forget how absolutely starving I was! Furthermore I was frozen to the bone.
The driver along with some boys started to dig up the bus.
I must admit that was really tremendous act of bravery for me.
After five hours we were able to move. Unfortunately the road was extremely crowded so we were driving very slow for most of the time.
I was at home after ten hours of really memorable 'journey'. I was absolutely exhausted but really estatic at the same time.

1 komentarz: