czwartek, 14 marca 2013

A peculiar dream


Five Card Story: peculiar dream

a Five Card Flickr story created by ja


flickr photo by Serenae


flickr photo by bionicteaching


flickr photo by Serenae


flickr photo by keepps


flickr photo by bionicteaching

Yesterday I had a dream. It was Halloween, I remember all the getups on young people walking and shouting 'Trick or treat'. Pumpkins on window sills and stairs of the houses.
It seemed that it will be quite a pleasant dream....
All at once a giant dinozaur appeared on the street. It was roaring and destroying all around. Things got out of hand.
I saw a boy trapped inside a car out of the corner of my eye. I wanted to help him, but out of the blue I was standing on the platform of railway station. I was completely ruffled.
The last thing I remember is a fiery sunset.


1 komentarz:

  1. You could try and write a real fantasy story yourself one day :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń