piątek, 18 stycznia 2013

Playing games.


     Firstly I’d like to ask you if you have ever played video games? If yes, which one? If no, why?
            I am asking you, because last weekend I played on Xbox 360 with my boyfriend and I wonder what do you think about them. It was so entertaining! To be honest it wasn’t the first time, when I was playing computer games. Nevertheless Matthew didn’t want to believe that I’m pretty good at it. I like fighting games the most that is why we were playing „Tekken Tag Tournament 2”(If you don’t know what it is click on the link below).
            After short warm-up we started playing seriously. Couple kicks, punches and combos later guess what happened? I won! You should have seen his face, when I kicked his… character in the game of course J!
            It was a lovely weekend. How about you? What were you doing at the weekend?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REJ36l-pSIA&feature=share&list=PLE065BBE4B2C73C02

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz