wtorek, 27 listopada 2012

Weird and funny things that happened to you as a child


  I have to say that when I was a child I used to be very lively and quite unpredictable. Wherefore I have many interesting and amusing memories of my childhood. I remember one of them especially because it was a little painful for me.
 One autumn morning, my mother found a small hedgehog in front of our door. It was frozen and hungry so she deciced to take it home. I was really enthusiastic about that therefore she suggested I took care of it.
I prepared a place to sleep for our little guest and I fed him. Then, quite recklessly I decided to play with it.
All of a sudden it bit me and what was worse it didn't want to let me go. So what did I do?
Of course I ran to my mother with the hedgehog dangling on my finger and screaming 'take it of!' 'take it away from me!' Luckly my mother managed to get rid of it and my finger wasn't badly wounded.
  In retrospect I think that the poor hedgehog was more scared than me. ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz