środa, 25 kwietnia 2012

Recently I've read something that really moved me. It was a story of a pregnant woman who had an accident resulting in her death. Her body was kept alive by a respirator what gives doctors a chance to save her children.
In my opinion this news has two sides. First of all, it's for sure moving and maybe kinda scary, because we don't read such a news every day. On the other hand the fact that twins are alive is a real miracle. The were given a chance to live, to grow up and to set up their own families in the future.
Unfortunately we aren't given good news often, while it's a need in my opinion. Good news gives us hope and shows that not only different kinds of tragedies are happening all around the world.

I'll give you a link so that you can also read it.
http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/martwa-kobieta-urodzila-blizniaki-to-byl-cud,1,5114863,wiadomosc.html

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz